As a Birth Doula, I provide:
- A complimentary, in person meeting where we can get to know each other and decide if we would be a good fit for working together.
- 2-3 prenatal visits where we get to know each other further and learn how we might best work together. We will discuss your birth preferences, comfort measures, any questions or concerns you have about the birth process, and plans for your post-partum care.
- Unlimited telephone and email support throughout the prenatal time.
- A pre-arranged backup doula in the very unlikely event that I am unable to attend your birth.
- 24-hour on-call support beginning 2 weeks before your due date until you deliver.
- Continuous emotional, informational, and physical support during your labor and birth in your home and/or at your birthing location until 1-2 hours after your delivery.
- One or more postpartum home visits to check in on you and your baby, answer questions, process your birth story, and connect you with local resources.